Thursday, May 28, 2009

What the Celery Said to Me...

  • “Hey, I’m not gonna eat myself.”
  • “Don’t smear peanut butter on me; I’m allergic to peanuts… arrrrggghhh!”
  • “Y’know, famed Italian lover Casanova made sure to include lots of celery in his diet to keep up his stamina. Wink wink.”
  • “No, you can’t put me in a Bloody Mary.”
  • “What? Are you waiting for a better offer from the brownies?”
  • “Dude, I’m celery. Eat all you want.”
  • “Medium stalk. Six f*ckin’ calories. Booya!”
  • “Close your eyes and pretend I’m French fries.”
  • “If I make you throw up, that’s even fewer calories.”
  • “Blue cheese dressing? I don’t think so.”
  • “Yes, I’m pretty sure I’m an actual food.”
  • “If you don’t eat me, I’m gonna stalk you. Get it? Stalk you.”
  • “Don’t I bring back memories of when you hated celery as a kid?”
  • “Come on, get your crunch on.”
  • “Aren’t you in the mood for a snack that tastes like *ss?”

13 comments:

  1. Never was a celery fan...come to think of it, it does taste a little like *ss. Not that I would know or anything....

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I love Bloody Mary's! Actually in all seriousness I like celery but I stuff it with cottage cheese and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. OR I just stir my Bloody Mary with it! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you come up with these thing?

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a fondness for inanimate objects that talk, don't you? ;-) At least they all have a good sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the whole "ants on a log" thing with PB and some dried cranberries ... 'cause basically I'm a 5 year old. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I found some time for google reader today, LOL...

    I hate celery! I think it's the worst food ever! I think of it as the quintessential diet food, which is why my blog is called "Not Just Celery" because I've eaten a lot of yummy food while losing 100 lbs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know they say when you eat celery you actually burn calories eating it. BS lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did someone mention a Bloody Mary?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think the throwing up one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like celery. The stuff I get at my Farmer's Market is almost sweet. The grocery store stuff usually does taste like ass. Though I find this to be true for most of the produce I eat, I don't know where groceries get their stuff. Yuck

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails