Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ways to Spice Up Your Workout Session

  • Chase imaginary ice cream truck down the block
  • Cut neighbor’s yard (only applies if you live next door to me)
  • Grocery cart surfing
  • Do your exercise DVD in fast motion
  • Dress in camouflage and pretend you’re in Boot Camp
  • Go for a walk blindfolded
  • See how many times you can spin around during elevator ride
  • Give spouse piggy-back ride during mall walk
  • Challenge office co-workers into impromptu game of hallway dodgeball
  • Ride unicycle to church
  • Swim laps wearing a ski coat and galoshes
  • In weight room, yammer out loud in crazy Russian accent
  • Walk up the “down” escalator at the mall
  • Pick a random person at the gym and follow him/her around, impatiently waiting on each piece of equipment he/she uses
  • Nude Tae Bo
  • Car yoga (just ignore those disturbed looks from other drivers)
  • Vacuum the drapes
  • Strap sponges to hips and perform hands-free car wash
  • Easy way to get heart rate up? Shoplifting
  • Blogging while jogging

15 comments:

  1. Okay, that photo? EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Sheesh, yuck, sputter, gag.

    lol

    I do vacuum my drapes on occasion. I have three dogs and two cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I love your ideas. And yes, that photo almost made me spit out the pizza roll I had in my mouth. almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try nekkid tao bo (to double-speed DVD), while blindfolded and my honey on my back.

    If I survive that, I will unicycle to the coven meet wearing a mac and wellies, muttering oaths in Russian, plotting my next shoplifting spree.

    That'll be a start anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude tae bo? I think I threw up a little.
    But the one about following someone around at the gym and waiting for the equipment just sounds like something I'd enjoy doing. :)
    Thanks for the spicy tips. Would rigging a "fart machine" on one of the pieces of equipment count as a way to spice up someone else's workout? It would at least be worth a lot of laughs.

    OH, that picture reminds me that I saw a 5k coming up where it's all nude! *insert horrible mental picture here*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is "pick a random person at gym...". That picture? So NOT my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, what gym is that in the photo. One I will NEVER go to! :-P Very funny list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If my choice of imagery has managed to suppress your appetite, then my work here is done for today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO, that was so funny! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nude tae bo is my fave! lol I do it all the time. At least when I am finished I dont have to wash my workout clothes! lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmfao@pic...yuck! I liked this one "•Challenge office co-workers into impromptu game of hallway dodgeball"

    Dodgeball always makes me think of the dodgeball scene from Billy Madison."Now youre all in big, big trouble!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just noticed your rewards for reaching you mildstones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA Those are some awesome work out ideas. Nude Tae Bo is probably my favorite. "blogging while jogging" is pretty damn great, and sounds like a book, or website, or something, waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT.
    I think fat[free]me found a great way to incorporate alot of that shizzle.

    very inventive mister...

    ReplyDelete
  14. "See how many times you can spin around during elevator ride."

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

    http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails