• Take the stairs instead of the elevator (unless your elevator is one of those old-fashioned ones where you have to pull yourself up with a rope, which is a fantastic arm workout).
• It’s a good idea to change your toothbrush every three months or 3,000 miles.
• An easy way to burn 100 calories is to burn 10 calories 10 times in a row.
• The American Heart Association recommends eating omega-3-rich fatty fish at least twice per week or omega-6-rich fatty fish once per week.
• Use a good foam roller to roll any foam you might need rolled.
• When you’re at a restaurant, remember this little rhyme: “If you order the entire menu, I’m going to unfriend you.”
• Instead of squandering a lot of money of a fancy, store-bought enema, why not just stay constipated forever? Oh, because you’ll die. Good answer, good answer….
• Instead of eating birthday cake, try eating just a slice of birthday cake.
THE DAILY SCALEY
Backing away from the birthday weekend abyss...