• Chew sugarless gum instead of food.
• An easy way to help you drink more aqua is to paint a bullseye on your tongue and give everyone you know a water pistol.
• Hate prunes? Maybe you'd like dried plums instead.
• Don't buy candy apples at the Farmer's Market unless they're in season.
• When you're at a restaurant, simply ask your waitress for 500 calories worth of their tastiest food.
• You can make your own "virtual" treadmill by going outside and walking or running, dumbass.
• Don't eat with your mouth full.
• One way to positively affect your health is to invent a time travel device, go back in time and encourage your mother to hook up with someone with better genes.
• If it's Friday night and you're really just craving pizza and beer; try clearing your mind and... man, pizza and beer sounds really good, doesn't it? Can we get banana peppers on it because I really like banana peppers?
THE DAILY SCALEY
Let's just pretend that the last week didn't happen, okay?
Back on track!