• Even if your mom is 90 years old, there's nothing more thoughtful than giving her an entry fee to an Ironman triathlon.
• Give her a bouquet of kettlebells.
• "If Mama Ain't Healthy, Ain't Nobody Healthy" t-shirt.
• Sit on Mom's feet while she does sit-ups.
• Box of egg-white chocolates.
• A good way of telling the woman who gave you the precious gift of life just how much you appreciate her is a new bathroom scale.
• New workout apron.
• Pay me to write a special post incorporating your mother's name into my next "I Like Big Butts" song parody.
THE DAILY SCALEY
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other;
never put one foot in front of the same foot!
(yes, everything's the same as yesterday!)