• Make any soup more low calorie by dumping a glass of water into it.
• When you order a salad, have the frosting served on the side.
• When you order a grilled cheese sandwich, have them leave off the cheese and bread.
• Ever see someone dabbing at their slice of pizza with a paper napkin? Since one tablespoon of olive oil has nearly 120 calories, grab the slice with both hands and wring that mother out.
• Thin crust pizza has fewer calories than thick crust pizza, due to the fact that the crust is thinner, dumbass.
• Leave keys in your automobile so that you can enjoy a healthy walk home after your car’s stolen.
• Order just one entrée.
• Salt your food with anything but salt.
• Select foods prepared with healthier cooking techniques, such as steaming, grilling, roasting, stir-frying or simply having chef slap it a couple of times with a spatula.
• Order tiramisu but make sure you share it with everyone in the restaurant.
THE DAILY SCALEY
The road to health is paved with good intestines.