• Save time by dressing while you shower.
• It's tough to get in a morning workout, so consider incorporating Chinese fire-drills at every red light on your drive to work or school.
• Instead of half-and-half in your coffee, try half-and-half-and-half.
• Try to get at least 10 hours of sleep per week.
• One way to determine if your breakfast cereal is healthy or not is to check and see if it glows in the dark.
• Despite myths to the contrary, it's not that healthy to grow, roast and grind your own coffee mug.
• Do the research and get the right mattress for you, even if the salesperson keeps shaking you and saying, "Excuse me, sir. You can't sleep here."
THE DAILY SCALEY
In the confrontation between the stream and the rock,
the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance.