Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Sh*t Jack Sh*t Says…

• Try my "Coke Water" recipe (half Coke, half water); it has half the calories and sugar of regular Coke!

• Looking for a mood improver? Try a small piece of dark chocolate with a Zoloft tablet inside.

• The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is right now (wait... I feel like 2nd best time should be 19 years ago).

• Health tip: You can make your own healthy Omega-3 fish oil by oiling a fish and then adding some Omega-3 to it.

• Household hint: Got some old mushy bananas? Try going to the store and getting some new fresh bananas.

• It was kinda awkward when the homeless guy pulled me outta the way of upcoming bus, then it turned out I didn't have any spare change.

• Live each day as though it's your last; mine's been filled with updating my will and leaving weepy messages on friend's voicemails...

• If I had to be marooned on a desert island with just one item, I suppose I would choose some sort of wish-granting machine. What about you?

• Fishing is a great way to reduce stress, unless you’re a fish.

• Productivity tip: Instead of “you’re”, always just type “your” – everyone knows it means the same thing!

• Dammit! Got dressed in the dark and just realized I put on two different colored pair of pants...

• Health tip: Eat half whole-wheat pasta or whole half-wheat pasta.

• I don't understand it; I did 20 minutes on the stationary treadmill and didn't even break a sweat...

Traveling out of town, so weighed myself 
on luggage scale (max weight: 75 lbs). 


  1. If only we all could do that & be 75 pounds! ;-) Be "aware" & try to do your best!

  2. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been bloging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The ovetall look of your web site iss great, ass well
    as the content!

    my web blog :: bodog888



Related Posts with Thumbnails