• When making mashed potatoes, you can save some calories by using skim milk and skim potatoes.
• You can make healthy fish sticks by cutting grilled fish into sticks.
• Instead of deep-frying salad, try sautéing it with a little butter.
• Fill the salt shaker on your table with something that looks and tastes exactly like salt but isn't.
• You can make your own cottage cheese by cottaging some regular cheese.
• Pizza can be made more healthy if you leave off the crust, meat and cheese.
• Instead of a box of Velvetta cheese, use anything else.
THE DAILY SCALEY
Not going backwards over the weekend
is almost as good as going forwards.