Sunday, May 17, 2009

Comments You Really Don't Want to See on Your Weight Loss Blog

  • “Maybe something was wrong with the scale.”
  • “All my Nazi buddies loved your last post.”
  • “Hey, I decided to Follow you. You drive the white Corolla, right?”
  • “It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet, so technically they can’t ask you to leave.”
  • “Better luck next week.”
  • “Who hasn’t had to dig their ‘fat pants’ back out of the closet?”
  • “You do realize this is a weight loss blog, right?”
  • “That’s okay, I haven’t been to the gym in a month either.”
  • “So which one is the “before” picture and which one is the “after”?
  • “I agree. Giving up might be for the best.”
  • “Geez, that makes me feel better about my own terrible weekend.”
  • “That’s a lot of cookies. You might want to contact the Guiness people.”
  • “Wow, your blog is insightful, inspirational and incredibly racist.”
  • “So you ate an entire wedding cake…”
  • “Your blog reminds me of the one by that Jack Sh*t guy.”

12 comments:

  1. It should be illegal to make me laugh this much before i go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sense of humor!

    Also, great loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would want to see the last one *smile*. I find your posts great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with bbubblyb, the last one is a good one!

    LOL...you always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive had some of those comments left for me before...seriously. lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny! Love your wit :) Digging out those fat pants - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note to self: Do not drink liquids while reading Jack's latest post

    P.S. I actually drive a White Corolla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. spewed again..gotta quit drinking water when reading your blog..drink water after or before never during.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite: "I agree. Giving up might be for the best.”

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMFAO. Youre sofa king funny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails