Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Worst “Biggest Loser Finale” Recap Ever


Since I have the attention span of a gnat, I’m probably not the best source for a detailed recap of last night’s “Biggest Loser” finale. However, just in case you missed it and weren’t able to locate one of the other 10,000,000 recap articles on the internet, here goes…

First off, I can’t stand how they stretch this show out with the cliffhanger cuts to commercial, so I Tivo’d it and zipped through the commercials. Well, sometimes a little past the commercials. Okay, sometimes I watched entire segments at 12X normal speed.
But I think I got the gist of the entire thing.

First, Fancy Lady comes out and yaks. Motherhood has really brought out Fancy Lady’s self confidence, inner glow and cleavage. Past winners show up and still haven’t gained their weight back, so I lose a bet.

Next, we (America) have to decide which of two indentical twins to send to next season’s Biggest Loser (“Biggest Loser: Seperated Twins”). Uh oh, they have to go get their sweat on with Bob and Mean Girl. Good luck, twins!

Fast forward. Fast forward. Fast forward. Whoa, is that Old Guy? Back up. Must be cuz Old Lady came out first. D*mn, those two must have been non-stop mall walking since they left the show. I think Old Guy’s a shoe-in to win the “Most Weight Lost at Home” award, especially since I’ve already watched the entire show and am writing this from memory.

Black Guy looks good, but not as good as he thinks he does. Black Girl looks better than she thinks she does. Get off the stage, Black Guy! So far, average weight loss, per person, is 150 lbs. (or so).

Twins getting a taste of what it’s like in BL Hell. Mean Girl promises puke-age soon. Stay tuned!

Big Regular Guy and Bigger Regular Guy comes out. Bigger Sassy Girl comes out, as well as Big Sassy Girl. Blah blah blah. Fast forward. Sad Housewife and Sadder Housewife come out, along with Thing 1 and Thing 2. Thing 1 and Thing 2 do crazy dance.

Really Big Fat Girl’s Mom comes out and then… whoa… Really Big Fat Girl isn’t so much really big and fat anymore. And I think she’s done something to her hair. Way to go, Really Big Fat Girl! And Really, I Mean Really Big Fat Guy now weighs less than Really, I Mean Really Big Fat Guy’s Friend. WTG, RIMRBFG!

Crocodile Dundee is in the audience, and Fancy Lady is talking to him and his daughter for some reason.

Last contestants: Crying Girl, Different Hair Color Girl and the Ronfather. Ronfather only one with chance against Old Guy. Nope, sorry. Thanks for playing.

America picks Twin #2. Twin #1 gets a copy of “Biggest Loser: The Board Game.”

Out comes Mike. D*mn! You did good, kid. However, I get really sad every time I see his brother Cryin' Max. C’mon, Biggest Loser people: go ahead and sign that poor b*stard up for next season. I don’t know about you, but I don’t buy Mike’s “Don’t worry, Cryin' Max… I know you didn’t get to do the once-in-a-lifetime life changing makeover with me and Dad, but I’m going to help you myself… right after I get back from New York and my cover shoot for GQ.” Yeah, right. I got news for ya, Cryin' Max: Mike’s going to discover girls in about fifteen minutes and that will be the last you’ve ever seen of him.

Helen comes out and, unless I miss my guess (and remember, I’ve already seen the entire show), there’s your Biggest Loser right there. I think she went straight from the Biggest Loser campus to military boot camp. She says she’s been lifting tractors, fallen tree trunks, volkswagons… blah blah blah.

Tara is last to come out and we see the 75 challenges she won. No one’s ever beaten her. She’s unbeatable. Call her Unbeatable Tara. The Ultimate Biggest Loser.

Tara loses.

Helen wins.

14 comments:

  1. LMFAO This was awesome. I cannot BELIEVE Tara lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin hilarious recap. I didn't think that Helen looked very good. Her face looked sunken or something. Personally, I wanted Tara to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By far, you have the best recap of all!!!
    You should get paid to do this sh*t!!!
    Love it!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have skipped the 3 LONG hours last night and just read your blog today. :::sigh::: oh well. lol Great re-cap!

    :)tj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I would have been able to read this while watching! Another excellent reason to finally get tivo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch Biggest Loser.

    No need, this was an excellent summary. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! That's exactly how I watch it too, I barely know anyone's name and can't stand listening to them whine and cry. I just want to get to the good parts. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the LOL recap! One of my collegues just asked me why I was laughing out loud. Hey Jack, have you ever thought of going on the road with this sh*t?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is like I was there! Please watch and comment on the UK version, plenty of scope for pithy witticism, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your recap and thanks for the comment on my blog. I've read all your posts and just so you know, you're hilarious! Please keep posting! Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit is now one of my top five fave weight loss blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You cracked me up, I had to read this to the family. My husband called "old guy", "scarecrow Jerry" lol. I can honestly say this was the most emotional season for me but it was also the biggest disappointment at the end. I think "selfish Helen" looked anorexic and should have let her daughter stay like Ronfather always fought for Mike she should have wanted that for her daughter. I wanted Mike or Tara to win, oh well. I think that would be great if Max got to be on next season, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was definitely pulling for Mike and Tara. I agree with everyone else, awesome recap.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails