Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scale Not So Sh*tty After all


Mid-Weekly weigh-in: 268.1
Loss: 3.7 lbs
Total loss: 22.4 lbs.
Emotion: Scale smitten

I knew that my Sunday weigh-in didn't feel quite right, so I broke my 0nce-a-week tradition and hopped on the scale this morning. I was hoping to see at least the gain from last week erased, but was pleasantly surprised to post a whopping number.

Scale, I take back all those ugly things I said about you (at least until you turn on me again, you uncaring, two-timing b*tch).

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. That's a pretty big loss! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Cherokee story.
    Congrats on the weight loss. Maybe I need a new pair of scales...
    And I automatically follow any blog that makes me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails