Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Ways to Kick It Up a Notch

• Every day, run a little faster, a little farther or a little freakier.

• To save time, do combination push-ups/sit-ups/chin-ups.

• Combine passive and active activities; for example, put 7 or 8 televisions all around your room so that you can watch TV while you're spinning around in circles.

• A marathon sounds daunting, but not if you think of it as just running down to the end of the driveway to check the mail 5,000 times.

• Do what I do:  Wake up four hours early each day,  get in a workout, pack your lunch, organize your day and... damn, I'm tired.

• You can make your own jerky by putting an animal in a jerky-making machine.

• You know how everybody always wants to wait until Monday to start a diet? Well, what if you just think of every day as Monday. Today's Monday! Tomorrow's Monday! The next day's... oh my God, this is the most depressing tip I've ever given...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I can handle that many Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna run a little freakier. Are you going to give lessons?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails