Saturday, September 17, 2011

Calling My Next W.I.D.T.H.-Ness


Tony Robbins always says "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." Or maybe it was Tony Orlando. I dunno... Google it yourself if you really gotta know. My point is that the folks who are the most successful on this weight losing/healthy living merry-go-round seem to be the ones who've really figured out WHY they want to be successful.

My W.I.D.T.H. (Why I Do This Here) series is simply a celebration of the multitude of reasons people have chosen to spur them along on their journey. If you'd like to share your reason(s), just shoot me a pic at jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com (be sure to include a blog link if you'd like it included). 

Samantha

 Danielle

 Marian (from Spain!)

 




6 comments:

  1. Great pics everyone!

    As an Englishman, I am now scared of Bobbi! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still my favorite Saturday morning activity. W.I.D.T.Hout it I just wouldn't know what to do with my self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree, great pics. Great to see you all taking control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Thanks for adding me to this weekend's W.I.D.T.H., Jack. So cool of you!

    And Tim? You should be! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting to see myself up there! Thanks! 35 lbs down, 35 more to go.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails