Saturday, June 9, 2012

W.I.D.T.H. Way Did He Go?





Losing weight is almost always focused on the "how"... how to change your diet, how to incorporate more exercise into your day, how to create healthy habits to replace your habit of sitting on the sofa and watching some silly singing show with your hand trying to reach halfway down a can of Pringles...

Anyway, I've always been more interested in the "why"... why you or me or her or him are doing the things we're doing. Because at the end of the day, the "how" doesn't work if the "why" isn't compelling enough.

I started this series a couple of years back, and there's a link somewhere on this site that includes loads of folks' contributions to the question of "Why I Do This Here." It's pretty strong stuff, and I still go through them from time to time for a quick hit of inspiration.

If you'd like to send me your reason, well... just do it. Jot down a note and figure out some way to electronically transmit it to me at jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com and we'll be good to go. Oh, and be sure to include a bloggy link if you'd like it included. 

 



THE DAILY SCALEY
Something must be wrong with scale... it's not being so much of a bitch today.

3 comments:

  1. Love these posts with the why.... CONGRATS on the scale not being a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know that person in that pic O.o...I was wondering why I actually had page views on my blog today, lol. Grats on the scale, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I read PostSecret religiously every Sunday! It's my 2nd most favoritest blog (after your's Jack ^^) That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails