Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jack and Dietin’



Little ditty about Jack and dietin’.
He’s been losin’ weight the best he can.

Jackie’s gonna be a weight-loss star.

At least he is, according to Jackie’s blog.



Suckin on chili dogs,
No longer part of the plan.
Dietin’ is Jackie’s way
To become a brand new man.


Jackie say, I just ran more

Than a kilometer.
Would have been more proud,
If I hadn’t been such a vomiter.
 

And Jackie say…
 


Oh yeah this diet goes on,

Long after the thrill of losin’ is gone.

Oh yeah dietin’ goes on
Long after the thrill of losin’ is gone, he blogs on.

Jackie sits back reflects his thoughts on his blog.

Scratches his head and writes a bad song parody.
This is a lifetime gig and he’s got a long time to go.
Time for a snack that’s extra carrot-y…
Jackie say a…


Oh yeah this diet goes on,

Long after the thrill of losin’ is gone.

Oh yeah dietin’ goes on,
Long after the thrill of losin’ is gone, he blogs on.




Gonna eat some beets,

Eat some kale.
And hope eatin’ veggies gonna
Show on the scale.
Eat right and work out as long as I can.

Changes comin’ round this time,

Have made me a new man.



Little ditty about Jack and dietin’.

He’s been losin’ weight the best he can.

10 comments:

  1. I love it! I knew it was just a matter of time until you tackled the greatest "Jack" song of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm .. Chili Dogs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! Wow, you got yourself a creative side!! I know this song well, so I was able to "sing" the entire thing through. hahahaha
    Thanks for the smiles today JACK!!!

    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my...now I have that song in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your creativity is amazing Jack! love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah this diet goes on,

    Long after the thrill of losin’ is gone.

    Oh yeah dietin’ goes on,
    Long after the thrill of losin’ is gone, he blogs on.




    --- Truest words you've ever spoken.

    and...you've ruined Mellencamp for me....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing screams "real man" like a macho pompadour. goody gumdrops.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails