Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Signs Your Mom is a Fit Blogger

• You’ve got bugs in your teeth from riding in jogging stroller



• You know all the fitness center day care center workers by name

• Your breakfast today was scrambled eggs and #hashtags



• You have highest Klout score of anyone in your kindergarten class

• She freakin’ tweets every motherf*ckin’ cute thing that comes out of your mouth



• You're only kid on your block that doesn't know what Sour Patch Kids taste like

• Her idea of “fun” birthday party is a 5K run and a piñata filled with raw veggies

• Quickest way to get her attention is to leave comment on her blog



• You live in constant fear that you're gonna read about the bed-wetting incident from two years ago on her site



• Your lunch is healthy, colorful and has had 1,200 views on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. My kids never read my blog, so I can say all I want.... Baaa ha ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 teenagers have been following me on Twitter. I'm really creeped out about it. Mainly because I can't tweet about them behind their back anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But wait!! I can block them on Twitter. Yes. I'm gonna block those damn kids. And if they bitch about it, I'll report 'em as spam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may or may not have convinced my kids that doing walking lunges around the soccer field while their siblings are playing a soccer game is fun. It is scary how much of your post my kids resemble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA!!! My poor future kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent!! Much more room to grow this list... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 30, and I still worry my mom is gonna write about my bed wetting. I guess I should work on curtailing that, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails