Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Healthy-Living Health Tips for College Students in College
• You can make sure that you get plenty of sleep each week by researching and scheduling the most uninteresting classes taught by the most boring professors.
• You can turn your dorm bed into an exercise trampoline by… well… just by jumping on it, I guess.
• Replace frat-party beer keg with vat of fresh-squeezed carrot juice.
• Choose whole-wheat crust for your breakfast pizza.
• Streaking burns over 750 calories per hour.
• Build strong arm muscles by taking an astrophysics class; have you seen the size of that textbook?
• Get your heart rate to maximum level by running up and down 20 flights of stairs or forgetting to study for your midterm exams.
• Alternate wheatgrass and tequila shots.
• Try eating fresh healthy food and getting plenty of exercise instead of what you normally do.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I was a master at the third last one...ReplyDelete
Thanks for making me do math!Delete
I had no idea streaking burnt so many calories! hmm....ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
What about college students not in college?ReplyDelete
If I had known college was this much fun I would have gone.ReplyDelete
I think I need to go back - mine was nothing like that! :)ReplyDelete
My daughter is now in college. Well, not anymore as I just pulled her out after reading here of her shenanigans. She'd better not be getting enough sleep.ReplyDelete
I would like to thanks for your living Health Tips to very useful for college students.surely the college students will be follow this procedure.ReplyDelete
Good piece of awareness provided.Good topic of discussion has been taken.GenerallyReplyDelete
people don’t know much about this.Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of
Thank you for posting this thing, I am looking for this.ReplyDelete