Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the Year W.I.D.T.H. a Bang!


How much easier this whole weight loss/healthy living thing is when you know... when you really know in your heart... why it is you're doing it. That's what this W.I.D.T.H. (Why I Do This Here) business is all about. I ask readers to think it over and share their own reasons for doing what they're doing. 
  But it only works when people play along, so play along! Jot down your answer on a card, a scrap of paper, your hand... and find some way to electronically deliver it to







15 comments:

  1. That is a great big bang for sure!
    Happy New Year, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Thanks for doing it! Happy 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! It makes me so happy to see the reasons why others are blogging and losing weight. It's why I started blogging, too! Thank you all so much for sharing and thank you, Jack, for posting. I love you all, my heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very good reasons. You have a whyze following, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post!!! Good luck to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack I love this idea!!! I am totally going to do this today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, that's me! Hee. Boston...oh, Boston, grrr, Boston...I WILL, I WILL, I WILL Qualify.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great ones! love that. my sophie says you are doing really, really well! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog this morning and loved this! Sent mine in! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love these Jack.. they say it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never get tired of seeing these.
    Thank you, Jack!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sent ya my image. I think it's very cool to see other people's "notes" and motivations...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jack, I love that you host these!! It helps so many of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this. The last 24 hours have been hell..This helped me put things into place again

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails