Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blog Gonnit!

I was cleaning up my blogroll recently and booted off a couple dozen blogs that have either been shut down or have laid dormant for twelve months or more. 

I hate that, because I worry about those folks whose lives I’ve kept tabs on over the years. But, that said... people are going to walk their own paths, and all I can do is hope for the best for them for a happy, healthy future.

So anyway… that leaves some room on my blogroll. I like to follow and promote my fellow weight loss and/or healthy living bloggers, so leave me your info in the comment section and there's a better-than-good chance I'll add you to my world-famous "Jack Pack" (unless you’re a spammer; if you’re a spammer, please do the world a favor and go get a real job, you freakin’ loser, you).  

And while you’re at it, you can connect with me on the twitter or the facebook, but note that I’ve discontinued my eHarmony profile because (a) I'm already married and (b) the overwhelming response kept crashing their servers. 


Thanks for whatever support you’ve managed to muster up for me, my friends. It’s all greatly appreciated. 

And I look forward to discovering some blogdiggity new blogs...

13 comments:

  1. ((((runs to launch the DOODLES DOG WITH A BLOG ACCT))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME ME ME. Primal old lady blogger, still going strong after dropping 66 lbs. in 2013, even at my supposedly decrepid age! :) (thanks!

    http://www.againstthegrain.us/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those offenders who keeps starting to blog then stopping and deleting my blog. Oops. Just don't have the passion for it I once did. I do still like to read blogs though; yours included!
    ~Karen (F.K.A. Not Just Celery/Run Shop Travel/Sunnytropic)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding new blogs to read so I'll be coming back to check out the comments :)
    I'm still blogging and walking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can attest that Suzi (right above me) takes probably the BEST food photos I've seen, almost every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm blushing :) Thanks Gwen!
      spunkysuzi.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. I know what you mean about wondering where they are and how they are but also agree - we all have to take care of our own journey. Super glad I found your blog, don't even remember how or when I did but you are always one of the bloggers who keeps me coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you add me too? Thanks. My blog has been going for ages, almost 5 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jack. I am a faithful Jack follower, and have found many of my favorite friends from your blogroll. I don't specifically write about weight loss, but I don't go five minutes on any given day without thinking about food, I have lost a bit of weight and struggle to lose more. I can't put actual numbers on my blog, as in the dreaded How Much I Weigh, because...my mother-in-law reads it!

    Della

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still here!

    www.skinnyhollie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You probably deleted at least two of my old blogs. I don't blog right now, but still love reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm. Just happened on to you today. I only have 20 (or so pounds to lose), but have a history of utter and fantastic weight loss antics. Am new to the 'sphere and have learned much from other bloggers. thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got a TON of weight to lose...okay, well not literally, but some days it feels like it. I would love to be added to your blog roll..
    Your welcome to follow my weightloss journey 'Losing Weight with Wile E. Coyote' http://wile3coyote.blogspot.com
    I can use all the support I can get..which reminds me, I need a new bra although I have found duct tape works good too :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails