Friday, December 30, 2022

Welcome to the Mellon Patch


Hey strangers.

I've spent the last 18 months working on new writing projects, and finally decided I needed a site to support my efforts at getting some of the nonsense I've banged out published. 

I never officially shut down Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit and actually tried to jump-start it a couple of times without much success. The funny thing is that the site still gets a fair amount of traffic, and reskinning it appealed to my laziness and commitment to recycling. 

I'll be sharing samples of my work and hope you find it half as entertaining as I do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back and look forward to reading! I've missed your humor (and your pup pictures).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOHOOOO!!!!!! I have MISSED YOU!!! I'm so happy to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails