Saturday, December 31, 2022

The Colleen Collected Collection



I've gotta be honest: I didn't know who the hell Colleen Hoover was until I read a profile in The New York Times last year. She somehow how fourteen books in the top ten of the bestseller list. How's that even possible?!? 

I went to my library app to check one of the books out and they were all on a months-long waitlist, so I went to Amazon and read a first chapter of one. Because my brain works the way my brain works, I started writing the entire thing in my head, just in a funny jokey way. 

As a lark, I did one and then moved on to the next and the next and the next (and there are a lot more nexts than that), but I eventually did them all. I'll share them here over the next few weeks and talk about a similar project I'm knee-deep in with another successful author. Here's a hint...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails