Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting Tomorrow…

Starting tomorrow, I plan on putting a little more “work” into my “workout”.

Starting tomorrow, I plan on taking a little more “et” out of my “diet” (as in, “I just et an entire bag of tater chips”).

Starting tomorrow, I’m going to make some adjustments in my routine and re-focus on making more healthy choices throughout the day.

Starting tomorrow, I’m going to start using this blog a little more as a tool to guide me toward accountability and better health.

Starting tomorrow, I’m going to quit making excuses and start making plans.

Starting tomorrow, I’m going to be better.

Starting tomorrow.

Are you ready? I’m going to go ahead and BLOW YOUR MIND.

I wrote this yesterday.


Game on. 

3 comments:

  1. Game On Indeed! Let's do this 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I missed that magic moment to start the new diet and exercise regime. Oh well, it's only 364 days until the next New Year. I'll start over then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's to another full year on the blogs!!! (((hugs))) Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails