Saturday, January 28, 2012

There’s No W.I.D.T.H.ering On This Vine


I’ll be honest: as much as I really like my bloggity-blog’s W.I.D.T.H. feature, I figured that it might just have run its course.

If you’re new to these parts, W.I.D.T.H. stands for “Why I Do This Here” and it’s been this site’s most enduring feature. Folks send in photos that express the reason (or reasons) that they’re on this weight loss and/or healthy living roller coaster.

Anyway, I got invited to do some guest posting on Anytime Health’s site and was asked specifically to do a W.I.D.T.H. post.

I did it (check it out here), and suddenly my email inbox was filled with new pix, new ideas, new reasons for getting healthy.

What’s your motivation for doing this? Your family? Your future? Share it with me and the rest of the world (or at least that teensy-tiny part of the world that stops by this blog every so often). Be sure and include a blog link if you’d like a cheap way to get a little traffic to your site. Send it to jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com and let’s keep this W.I.D.T.H. train running a little longer. 




 Britt - "Why I workout.. For a climb like this!
Two and a half hours of stairs to see Machu Picchu in Peru!" 

 Curtis @ Race Fifty States

Emily- "This sweet face motivates me to get fit! 
She is my fav workout buddy!  We started running together!"


 Jennifer - "My kids are my main reason, but this picture keeps me going. I struggle with my weight everyday. Its always Up and down, but I don't ever want to be in a double pants size ever again." 



 Laurie

 Shiloh


Tiff

5 comments:

  1. I love these things. I sent mine in a long, long time ago...that was cool. I hope people keep sending them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love these posts.

    I especially love Britt's this time around. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent brief and this article helped me alot. Say thank you I looking for your information Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful.เห็ด หลิน จื อ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails