Wednesday, April 20, 2016

King (Sized) of the Jungle


"Cheetah, beer me!"

"I can't believe you've got that monkey bringing your lazy ass alcoholic beverages, Jackzan," frowned Janita.

"I tried to teach him to make banana daiquiris, but they were a little too banana-y."

"You used to be so fit," complained Janita. "Remember how you used to swing on vines through the forest?"

"Well, why'd we buy that Little Rascal if you didn't want me using it?"

"WE DIDN'T BUY IT! YOU BOUGHT IT"

"Look," said Jackzan. "I don't want to argue about who did or didn't agree or not agree about what we should or shouldn't buy or not buy..."

"Look, we've known each other for a long time," smiled Janita. "I know that you look and feel better when you're at a healthier weight. For God's sake, Simba the elephant collapsed the other day when you tried to ride her."

"Okay," said Jackzan, standing up and stretching. "C'mon, Cheetah. We're going for a swim."

"Ummmm, Jackzan?"

"Yeah."


"Your loin cloth is showing an awful lot of loin."

1 comment:

  1. I guess this is the part that was cut from the Disney movie! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails