Friday, August 28, 2015

Weight-Loss Sing-a-Long for the Wee Little Children

Healthy Birthday

Healthy birthday to you.
Your life is a zoo.
But you work out and eat right…
So it’s healthy birthday for you.

Zippin’ My Pants Shut

Zippin’ my pants shut, zip-a-dee-ay,
My, oh, my, what a wonderful weigh.
Plenty of good food and a workout today.
Zippin’ smaller pants shut, zip-a-dee-ay!

This Little Lite Beer of Mine

This little lite beer of mine, I drink it all the time
This little lite beer of mine, sometimes I add a lime.
This little lite beer of mine, tastes like turpentine
Turpentine, turpentine, turpentine.

Aiken Muscle

There was a man lived in the gym, in the gym, in the gym. 
There was a man lived in the gym, and his name was Aiken Muscle.



And he worked upon a bicep, a bicep, a bicep. 
He worked upon a bicep and 
his name was Aiken Muscle.



And his hair was kinda sweaty, sweaty, sweaty. 
His hair was 
kinda sweaty and his name was Aiken Muscle.

 

There was a man lived in the gym, in the gym, in the gym. 

There
was a man lived in the gym and his name was Aiken Muscle.






1 comment:

  1. Next thing you know, those kids will be starring in, "Honey I Shrunk the Kids' (waistlines)"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails