Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Yes! More Weight-Loss Nursery Rhymes!

Buff and Fit Gal

As I was jogging down the street,
Down the street, down the street,
A pretty little gal ran right past me,
Oh, she was fast, you see.
Buff and fit gal, won't you slow down tonight?
Slow down tonight, slow down tonight?
Buff and fit gal, won't you slow down tonight?
I can’t run as fast as you.

Old Mother Chubbard

Old Mother Chubbard
Too much in her cupboard.
And ate ‘til she let out a groan.
Then she said “I declare,
I’ll eat more healthy fare.”
Now she’s in a new fitness zone.

Block a Bite Baby

Block a bite baby,
Not so much slop.
If you eat better,
The weight gains will stop.
When the gains stop,
Happier you’ll be,
And down will come baby,
Healthy and free.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails