Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Healthy Living Regrets from Last Year

• Nasty knot in laces of my running shoes kept me from participating in any 5K races.

• Haven’t been able to locate an exact duplicate of myself so that we can split a gym membership.

• Wife won’t let me make my “Healthy Kale Casserole” anymore because (1) it uses an entire block of Velvetta cheese and (2) it doesn’t have any kale in it.

• Didn’t complete my quest to be able to do 25 chin-ups at one time (still holding at “almost one”)

• Made a personal trainer laugh, cry and vomit all during one session.

• Signed up for spinning class, but went to wrong room (just a bunch of people riding bicycles).

• Discount food-tracking app I downloaded counted gallon of banana pudding as 15 calories.

• According to Google Analytics, the Pope still doesn’t read my blog.




2 comments:

  1. Well, I have had both Jim Harbaugh AND David Beckham 'like' Tweets of mine in the past week, so I'm riding pretty high myself, at the moment. LOL

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that first one as well. Damn knot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails