Wednesday, May 13, 2009

“Does This Blog Make My Ass Look Fat?” and More Rejected Blog Names


  • Brokediet Mountain
  • Slimblog Millionaire
  • Stairway to Heavin’
  • You Can’t Always Eat What You Want
  • One Day at a… F*ck it, Somebody Give Me a Twinkee
  • Buddy, You Just Said a Mouthful
  • A Second Helping of Love, Encouragement and Support
  • Bite Me
  • Eat, Drink & Be Scary
  • Lb-eration!
  • Fat Worse Than Death
  • Hotel Scale-fornia
  • Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag (of 100-Calorie Chips)
  • Long Tall Fat Sally
  • Whole Lotta Cheatin’ Going On
  • Plump Fiction
  • Dr. Foodlove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Diet
  • The Fat-rix
  • (I Can’t Get No) Fatty Action
  • Johnny B. Hungry
  • I Wanna Hold Your Ham

Again, my apologies if I included any actual blog names here. Prolonged silliness seems to be an effective appetite suppressant for me. Good for me. Not so good for you.


7 comments:

  1. I am partial to I wanna hold your ham! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inspiring a new song on my site.

    These are great! I LOVE I wanna hold your ham!
    Papa's Got a Brand New Bag. . .

    But I think you missed it on Johnny B. . . should it be Johnny Lb (Not so) Good?

    Oh, and I just saw your weight loss rewards on the right. . .too good! (BTW, I really hope you get better balance by the time you lose 100 lbs.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were dead on about "Johnny B. (No So) Good." Fixed it in the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's official: you crack my ass up and are going in the blog roll.

    And if I ever do this again, I'm totally stealing you Twinkie title...fair warning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo more favourites.

    slimblog millionaire...liking it.
    I wanna hold your ham... genius... kinda dirty though. Maybe thats why I like it.
    Plump fiction rocks too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails