Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, The Changes You Can Change!

Oh, the changes you can change...

You can change up your diet.
That’s what you can do.
You can start eating fruit,
And more vegetables, too…

You can change your outlook.
Short term or long range.
You can change up how you think.
Oh, the CHANGES you can change!

Oh, the CHANGES you can change up
If only you try!
If you try,
You’ll find your only limit’s the sky.

And if you don’t like your bigness.
You can change up your fitness.
Change it. Change it. Step up and change it.
Fix it. Flex it. Go ahead and rearrange it.
If you don’t like where life is going,
Then change it.

You can change without paying.
You can change without aching.
You can change your whole world,
If you know what I’m saying

You can change just like
Jackie MacFranklin O'Sh*t
Who blogs his adventures while
Getting more fit.

Change up your workouts.
Change up what you eat.
Change up your sofa;
Install an Ejector Seat.

You can change up your Nights,
Spend some time getting organized.
Then maybe your mornings
Won’t be quite so traumatized.

You can change up your Day,
A day of succeeding
A day of good choices,
Instead of overeating.

Change! Change and triumph.
Triumph and change.
This is your time!
Step up on the stage!

You can wonder…
How long ‘til I make myself strong?

There are so many CHANGES that a Changer can change!
This could be the beginning of a new Golden Age!

And what would you do if you met a New You?

Oh, the CHANGES you can change!

Change left and change right
And change low and change high
Oh the CHANGES you can change up
If only you try!


More Dr. Seuss/Jack Sh*t combos? 
Check out here, here, here, here and here. Oh yeah, and here.


4 comments:

  1. I've been a "silent stalker" for a while now, but I had to come out of the woodworks today. I love this post! LOVE IT! Thank you for always giving me something to look forward to, you are very motivating!

    I have been wanting to send you my W.I.D.T.H. but am really doing some searching to get to the real reason...just know you'll be getting it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect pairing of Dr. Seuss and Jack Sh*t. Thank you for putting a smile on my face today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your updates are not showing up in my reader! Grrrr - but glad I found this post. I love it! Hope you are doing well Jack xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails