Saturday, August 27, 2011

Worth-A-Look W.I.D.T.H.

 
One of the main reasons I still enjoy this W.I.D.T.H. (Why I Do This Here) series is that my site seems to spend an awful lot of time in goofball-mode, but weight loss and healthy living is still a big part of what I want it to be about.
 
And I love it that people still stop what they're doing, think a little about why they're doing what they're doing and then send me the resulting rationale. You could do it, too, if you'd like. Jot down your reasons for dropping the pounds or living your life more healthy and send 'em to me at jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com. Don't forget to include a blog URL if you'd like it included.











1 comment:

  1. love this Jack! I like that you continue to do this. You are a good man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails