Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Hey Kids! Weight Loss Tips.
• You can get a free personal training session by writing a check that bounces.
• One way to drink more water is to think like a dolphin. Squeeeee squeeeeeee.
• A 50-lb toothbrush allows for an effective arm workout as well as good dental hygiene.
• When you're at a restaurant, ask your waiter to slap you if you try to order dessert.
• Cut out your pre- and mid-weigh-in snack.
• Plan out every meal you're going to have between now and when you die.
• A glass of fresh celery juice will make you never want to put anything in your mouth ever again.
• If you eat more mindfully, then your mind will be more eaterly (okay, it's entirely possible that I've done too many weight-loss tips.
Hungry for more? Well, check out my guest post over at Operation Shrink Charlie's Big Butt.