Saturday, August 6, 2011

Keeping My W.I.D.T.H.'s About Me


It looks as though I'm coming to the end of the W.I.D.T.H. road. I've enjoyed the fantastic contributions and always smile when they show up in my email inbox.

I'll still share any that anyone cares to send me (send to jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com and don't forget to include a blog URL if you'd like it included), but I'm getting too few to make it an every weekend affair.

Thanks to everyone who participated.


Ice Queen @ Fat Like Me

  










3 comments:

  1. W.I.D.T.H. is fabulous!!! So many people, so many reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you mine (I've only been debating about it for months!) Hopefully there is enough still coming your way that we'll get a post next Saturday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an amazing series Jack - thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails