Friday, August 26, 2011
Weight-Loss Tips to Help You Lose Weight!
• Yes, tracking calories is hard, but do you know what else is hard? Obtaining a PhD in theoretical physics! And suduko puzzles!
• One way to make yourself look thinner is to firm up all the muscles of your body.
• Do Greek yoga while eating Greek yogurt.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and candy bars.
• It’s important to have good running shoes if you’re going to jog regularly, but it’s more important to have good running feet.
• If you’re ever trapped in the middle of a maze of giant waffles, resist the urge to eat your way out of it.
• One way to make yourself drink more water is to remember the story of the Porpoise and the Hare.
• Instead of canola oil, try cooking with can’tola oil.
• Be a careful shopper; make certain you don’t grab a bag of those 1,000-calorie snacks instead of the 100-calorie ones.
• St. Clement of Alexandra said, “If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.” You can apply that to your weight-loss journey by changing it slightly: “If you do not eat Cheetos, you will not find that your ass suddenly won’t fit in your nice dress slacks.”