Thursday, May 19, 2011
Even More Weight-Loss Tips and Tricks
• Recognize that exposure to certain colors, such as blue, silver, yellow, beige, violet, gold, aquamarine, green, red, purple, orange, teal, turquoise, brown or pink, can trigger hunger. Try to avoid these colors as much as possible.
• Freeze a couple of heads of iceberg lettuce so you can have a nice refreshing salad whenever you want.
• You can make your Fry Daddy more healthy by filling it with dirt and planting some herbs in it.
• Never eat a sandwich bigger than your head.
• Remember the old saying “If you drink a Coke, I hope you choke!”
• One way to get more exercise while sitting on the sofa and watching TV is to get up and go exercise.
• Forgo your usual pre-weigh-in snack.
• It’s really not a good idea to eat an entire can of Crisco unless you’re trying to win a bet.
• Most restaurants will let you go back into the kitchen and prepare your own food exactly like you want it; some will even pay you to prepare everyone else’s food as well.
• Try to eat fair food only when you're at the fair.
• Just because chocolate is poisonous to dogs doesn't mean you have to run around in a huff and eat all forms of chocolate in the house.
Remember: before Superman started eating healthy and working out, he was just a mild-mannered reporter. Now up, up and away you go… waitaminute… I mean, down, down and away!