Saturday, May 28, 2011

W.I.D.T.H. All Guns Blazing

I'm kind of a goofball on this site more days than not, but understand this: I'm passionate about this sh*t. And from the responses I've gotten (and continue to get) from my W.I.D.T.H. ("Why I Do This Here") feature, I take it that there are quite a few folks who share my passion. 
 
Why are you doing this? Why are you committed to losing weight or living more healthy? Have you really thought about it? Will you? And when you do, will you snap a quick pic and email it (along with a blog link if you want it included) to













3 comments:

  1. Love all the W.I.D.T.Hs!!!

    Happy Birthday Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me :) I feel like a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Sh*t, I love you........

    However, I must wonder if I will EVER get food to stop f&cking with my mind.... cuz I swear your post was titled:

    "W.I.D.T.H. All Buns Glazing"

    When I took a double take.... I realized I was wrong....... AND jonesing for a donut.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails