Saturday, May 21, 2011

W.I.D.T.H. All Due Respect

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhB7o3eU1h_zTCRksfeFou3Y4kgxSaTOrQTHdDzVAD7sEx0pcnY6sA7SZS-PzHn8YBiuf3tWfWFCrf3qnNKxeM64b0zS2SQc8w5uKvA7DxfXd2WQCxaePxCgseKhQYUL_1-5i0-CBzrCkY/s1600/WIDTH.jpg 



Welcome to another W.I.D.T.H. Weekend. In case you don't know, W.I.D.T.H. stands for "Why I Do This Here". It's a group-think effort at exploring the various reasons why we're all on this weight-loss/healthy living merry-go-round. 
Hundreds of folks have sent me contributions, and if you haven't already, I can only assume one of two things: (1) you don't know how to work a camera and/or email or (2) you suck. 

If you do know how and work a camera/email and you don't suck, then get off your duff, jot down why you're doing what you're doing on a card, a scrap of paper, your hand... and find some way to electronically deliver it to
Sera












3 comments:

  1. You know it's funny you should repost mine today, because I've been thinking of doing a new installment of my WIDTH. BTW, I love reading everyone ELSE'S reasons.... they are really motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jack! It was one of the more eye opening experiences I have done and also humbling. If I can prevent ONE person from going down this road then it will be worth it. Hats off to you my friend for coming up with this wonderful idea.

    P.S. I still think a book is in your future with this idea ;-)

    P.S.S. I wish I was at FITBLOGGIN11!! Next year man, next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE FAB KATE :)
    but Im biased that way.

    loved meeting you and getting me some time away from your throngs of fans to talk.

    lets not wait until next year to mash our brains together...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails