Thursday, August 27, 2009

I’m Sorry, Tammy Wynette…


Sometimes it's hard to be at weigh-in.
Giving all you can to lose some weight.
You'll have bad times,
And you’ll have worse times,
Eatin’ things you know you shouldn’t have ate.
But you can diet,
I mean, really try it,
Though it’s been hard since you began.
And if you love ham,
Just please don’t eat ham
Cause, after all, it’s not on your plan.

Stand on your scale.
Write down the weight it says to.
Hope it gives you something warm to cling to
When meals are cold and pointless.

Stand on your scale,
And tell your blog what you weigh.
Keep giving it all, you’re doing swell.
Stand on your scale.

Ba bum bummm bummmmm

Stand on your scale,
And show the world you’re tryin’.
Keep giving all, keep giving hell.
Stand on your scale.

24 comments:

  1. dude. I don't want this earworm this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you were channeling the Blues Brothers when you sang this. I'd hate to think you were actually doing Tammy herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this tune, But it reads well. My husband is a book of knowledge when it comes to knowing all these songs, uh...I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know ... I'm beginning to think you aren't really sorry at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Now I'll be humming that dumb song all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ham is on my plan. But don't worry, it's the low fat kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and was laughing out loud at this post - thank you!

    GENIUS! Pure Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stand by your veggies...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My morning started off with "Step By Step" by New Kids haunting the brain. Now, it's this.

    At least it's an improvement...laughing sure helped.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Second Fat Daddy's comment. Whenever I hear or think about that song I think of the Blues Brothers version. So good parody + blue brothers reference = bonus points

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I hadn't read Fat Daddy's comment about the Blues Brother, I wouldn't have had a tune in my mind for this. But now that I do...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no you didn't!

    Next you'll be stealing inspiration from the Possum himself - George Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Freaking Awesome as usual....thanks for the tune in my head...yes thank you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want to go to a Karaoke with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you have to stand on the scale with both feet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the laugh, but NO it doesn't count :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Where can I buy the CD?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh god, now Tammy is stuck in my head! SAVE ME!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another inspired post. :) Love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's too funny. lol. Only YOU. I hope all is going well. I've kinda been MIA for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol..........LOLOL> lol........

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was actually named after her. Thanks for the tribute ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails