Friday, March 2, 2012

The Doctor Is In...

In honor (wait... honor may not be the exactly right word in this instance) of the official birthday of Dr. Seuss, I've collected all my well-intentioned rip-offs in one place. Enjoy!

Oh, The Weight You Will Lose


The Beetches

The Cat in the Fat

Lean Legs and Ass


Sh*twick the Big-Bottomed Goof

Oh, The Changes You Can Change

How The Binge Stole Fit-Mas

The Lardass

And if that doesn't leave you sufficiently entertained/inspired, then head over to the Anytime Health site and check out my newest contribution, The Slimshank Redemption.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the the "Oh, The Weight You Will Lose" :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went back and read them all. Enjoyed them all. I've had my dose of serious-silly for the day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails