Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Too Chunky



Here I go
Standing on the scale.
I don’t need to look down to know,
I’m as big as a whale.

Hey, hey, I’m too chunky.

I know that I’ve been monkeyin’ around.

I’ve been too busy chompin’,

To bring those numbers down.



I just eat whatever I want to,
Drink what I like to drink.
But now I know if I wanna weigh less,
I gotta change the way I think.



Hey, hey, I’m too chunky;
I’m tired of just monkeyin’ around.
Time to get busy working,

Turn this whole thing around.

I’m just trying to be healthy;
Come watch me blog and weigh.

This may be a bad situation,
But tomorrow’s gonna be a new day.



Hey, hey, I’m too chunky,
I’m doing something ‘bout it, my friend.

So you had better get ready,

‘Cuz I expect you to join in.



Hey, hey, we’re too chunky!

And maybe we’ve been monkeyin’ around.

But now we’re all busy changin’,

And nothin’s gonna bring us down.

5 comments:

  1. Nice tribute Jack. My kids grew up on the Monkees. Glad you're back on track - you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up Jack.

    RIP Davy Jones. Ahh The Monkees - great childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jackie I missed reading your blog!! Glad I am blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much. I think I'll memorize it for my elliptical time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails