Wednesday, March 7, 2012
More Health Tips to Make You Healthy
• Always choose brown rice over Rice Krispies.
• Don’t put anything on your skin you wouldn’t eat (but don’t feel like you have to eat everything you put on your skin).
• If you want a snack that tastes exactly like a cookie, try an almond stacked on top of a dried apricot stacked on top of a cookie.
• One hour of biking can get you incredibly lost.
• Keep a journal of everything you eat as well as everything you don’t eat.
• An easy way to remember to take a vitamin daily is to hire a Vitamin Reminder Assistant.
• If your car has cruise control and a sunroof and you’re confident you can steer with your feet… well, I made up this new exercise I’ve been wanting to try out on somebody.
• One thing that made me look a lot thinner was learning how to effectively use PhotoShop.
• Remember this saying: “Cake for dinner won’t make you thinner.”
• It’s a good idea not to eat while standing in the sink.
• Not filling your automobile’s cup-holders with cheese dip saves you a bunch of calories and makes cleaning up your car easier.