Saturday, March 3, 2012

Into the W.I.D.T.H.-erness




Each of us has our own personal reason(s) for wanting to be more healthy. 
I share mine all the time. I share other peoples' occasionally. 
I'd love to share your reason, too.

Think about it, then jot down why you're on this weight loss/healthy living trek. 
Take a photo and then send it to me at jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com
Be sure and include a blog link if you want it included.

Why are you doing this? I'd really like to know...














4 comments:

  1. I love these posts! Having reason's other than just "I want to be ___ pounds" is where the real motivation comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm trying to get fit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy reading these. I should do some new ones...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails