Friday, March 30, 2012
Do What I Say And Be Amazingly Healthy!
• Take a multi-vitamin every day or one really, really big one once a month.
• Instead of taking the elevator at work, take the stairs; if you’re already taking stairs, offer co-worker a piggyback ride up stairs.
• Adopt a positive body image, no matter how ridiculous you look.
• Drink Oolong tea. I don’t know if it’s good for you or not, but I really like saying “Oolong.”
• Cranberry juice contains a substance that appears to keep bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract and has been shown to help prevent UTIs. Add it to vodka, which contains a substance that appears to make the world a more wonderful place to inhabit.
• Schedule an annual check-up at least once every 10 years.
• One way to get more fresh fruits and vegetables is to get stranded on a deserted island where fresh fruits and vegetables are plentifully available.
• Instead of spending a lot of time writing interesting and informative content for your blog, just fart out a stupid list and then go outside for a walk.