Monday, August 6, 2012

Signs You Have a Bad Weight Watchers Leader

• Tonight’s topic: “What’s new in the Netflix instant streaming library this month.”

• Whenever you answer a question correctly, she tosses you fun-sized Snickers bar.

• Puts thumb on the scale during your weigh-in.

• Didn’t know that there was such a thing as a Weight Watchers web site.

• Insists that corn dogs are a “points-free” food.

• Greets everyone with “What up, my fatty from anotha daddy?”

• Offers to sell you good weigh-in for five bucks.

• When person in meeting bursts into tears while telling heart-wrenching story about weight-loss issues, she immediately posts cell phone video of it on youtube.

• Does entire presentation in mime.

• Has “s’mores break” every fifteen minutes.

• Ends every meeting with the phase: “Now who wants to go get our ice cream on?”



THE DAILY SCALEY
Back on the change gang...

10 comments:

  1. seriously LMAO at the buying a good weight in.
    that mightcould be your million dollar idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'd buy a good weigh in for $5 bucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't mention this one and it's true - I had this WW leader at one meeting,
    "If you want to eat all your points at breakfast, that's ok, just don't eat again for the next two days".

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... If ever I was scared of attending a WW meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $5 for a weigh-in is way cheaper that it actually costs...I'm all in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO! I would totally pay $5 for a good weigh in. Where do I sign up for that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Lord, you are funny Jack! I LOVED your guest post yesterday too, but couldn't find a way to post a comment telling you so.

    Thank you for helping me get a big smile on my face today as I prepare to feel great about what I eat and how I move my body. Because, in my experience, feeling good about those things trumps ANYTHING I am actually "doing", how much I am "doing" it, and how strenuously I am "doing" it!

    You are the man, Jack. Keep it coming and I'll keep my weight off, the only way we can - just for today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha this just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails