• Whenever you answer a question correctly, she tosses you fun-sized Snickers bar.
• Puts thumb on the scale during your weigh-in.
• Didn’t know that there was such a thing as a Weight Watchers web site.
• Insists that corn dogs are a “points-free” food.
• Greets everyone with “What up, my fatty from anotha daddy?”
• Offers to sell you good weigh-in for five bucks.
• When person in meeting bursts into tears while telling heart-wrenching story about weight-loss issues, she immediately posts cell phone video of it on youtube.
• Does entire presentation in mime.
• Has “s’mores break” every fifteen minutes.
• Ends every meeting with the phase: “Now who wants to go get our ice cream on?”
THE DAILY SCALEY
Back on the change gang...