• You can make your own dried fruit by putting fresh fruit into a fruit-drying machine.
• When you exercise, it’s vitally important not to push yourself too hard or not push yourself hard enough; always push yourself the exact right amount!
• Twinkies can be made more healthy by scooping out the cream filling and replacing it with Greek yogurt.
• Going for a really brisk walk after dinner may get you out of paying the tab at the restaurant.
• You’re supposed to sleep eight hours a night and drink eight glasses of water a day, so just get up every hour and drink a glass of water. Bam! You’re done for the day!
• Remember the acronym R.I.C.E. for sprains: (R)est, (I)ce, (C)ompression, (E)at ice cream sandwiches.
• Eat grass-fed cattle and wild salmon (though I’ve been having trouble finding grass-fed salmon).
• Each day, read something that nourishes your soul (wait, I should say… read something that nourishes your soul besides this blog).
THE DAILY SCALEY
Bad news: Haven't been able to exercise because of head-cold.
Good news: Haven't had much appetite because of head-cold.