Saturday, April 30, 2011

Every W.I.D.T.H. Way


I've found that there are really only a few ways to lose weight, but apparently there are a million reasons for why we want to, strive to, have to. I ask the folks that stop by this space from time to time to share their reasons for dropping the weight and/or moving towards a more healthy lifestyle. The answers never cease to amaze me.
 
People constantly ask me what the rules for submitting one of these is or if the deadline has passed. Don't you know me yet? There are no rules! There is no deadline! Communicate your message any damn way and email it to me at
 Cat





 Rebekah G.






 
 
Note: I didn't get a name or a blog link on this one, but it was one of the more moving W.I.D.T.H. contributions I've received, so I thought I'd share the email with you...

Hello Jack, sorry for my bad English,but I write from Italy.
There are no interesting blogs about large weight losses in Italian (my language)...maybe because in Italy obesity is considered a secondary problem although it is becoming increasingly common and maybe because we are always arrears of 20 yers versus U.S.A about technology  and blogging for us is still a novelty;also it's not common to see people of 300-400 pounds...

My weight now is 134 kg (296 pounds) and i have a lot of weight to lose, so i have to read blog in english to encourage my self and i found your blog.

I send you a WIDTH pictures hoping that the english line is grammatically correct and i've write the same line in Italian.. maybe other italians read the blog.

ok,that's all...thanks for your humor.

get fitter and healthier!!!!
enjoy the road of life

6 comments:

  1. As always, another great W.I.D.T.H.!!!! I was looking forward to it, as it totally makes my Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love W.I.D.T.H saturdays! always spikes up my motivation to remind myself why I'm doing it. Perhaps it's time to send one in myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Jack posts of the week. Congratulations to all of you, and again, thanks Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one? The Italian one? I know where she's coming from.

    I was 159 kgs (348 lbs) when I found you and since then I have lost 21 kgs (approx 43 lbs). Finding you was one of the big things that helped me along my journey, so I keep coming back. I'm glad she found you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the W.I.D.T.H. posts and this one really, really touched me. Thanks for doing this, Jack!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails