Saturday, April 2, 2011

W.I.D.T.H. It... W.I.D.T.H. It Good

 
Watch my swinging... um... watch. You are getting very sleepy. V-e-r-y s-l-e-e-e-e-e-p-y. Your eyelids are getting heavy. Not so heavy that it affects your weigh-in, but heavy nonetheless. You are going to do what I say. When I clap my hands, you are going to feel compelled to take a note card and write down a reason (or a few reasons) why you're on this weight loss/healthy living road. You're going to email it to me at and you're going to be sure to include a blog link if you want it included. 


CLAP!



Melissa in Texas







Marie








4 comments:

  1. My favorite post of the week!!! As always, thanks Jack!!! For doing W.I.D.T.H and thanks to all who sent photos. You are all inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy the W.I.D.T.H. posts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails