Total loss: -75.4
I don’t like to make excuses, but…
- I couldn’t find the “Healthy Choices” section of Hooter’s menu.
- I thought the pickles in the fridge might be some kind of “magic pickles” like in that book about the magic pickles.
- Eyes starting to go; might have read scale wrong last week.
- Ate too much koala to celebrate Australia Day (January 26)
- I dreamed I was eating a pillow and when I woke up, my giant marshmallow was gone.
- Pants felt too big; decided it was easier to gain weight than get new belt.
- Accidentally replaced water bottle with bottle of 1,000 Island dressing.
- Big knot in laces of my running shoes.
- Sample lady at grocery store forced me down, shoveled pimento-and-cheese spread in my mouth.
- Got mesmerized by that TV show starring the dude that was in that movie with that girl with the long hair.
- Meant to go work out but lost track of time unfollowing people I’m following on twitter that aren’t following me back. Jerks!
- Thought I was eating 100-calorie snack bag, but turns out it was 1,000-calorie one.
- Had to eat all chocolate in the house because I read somewhere that it was poisonous to dogs.
- Went to all-you-could-eat buffet and forgot not to eat all I could eat.
- Personal trainer didn’t push me to give 110%.
- Think there was some heavy dead skin on my feet.
- The expiration date was about to hit on that can of frosting in pantry.
- You bloggers forgot to inspire me this week.