Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ahem... Memememe

Although I felt I had legally (though half-assedly) fulfilled my meme obligation to Dina (who along with Tony tagged me with this sh*t), apparently it wasn’t enough for some people. Oh, it’s never enough for some people. You give and you give and you give… but some people can’t appreciate the simple beauty of a summer sunset or a well-crafted knock knock joke.

So here… here is my third and final attempt at answering a bunch of questions no one’s interested in hearing the answers to. I hope you’re happy. Really, I hope you’re happy. Really happy… like gumdrops and happy rainbow happy. I’m serious: I hope you’re happy. Seriously.

Rules:

1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people

What is your current obsession? I have 7,200 miles of model railroad track throughout my house, but curiously… no model trains.

What are you wearing today? Button-down shirt, paisley tie, striped pajama pants

What’s for dinner? Way too early to contemplate dinner.

What’s the last thing you bought? Grow-your-own-silkworm kit.

What are you listening to right now? Spanish weather channel.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Great Wall of China (Chinese restaurant by my office).

Which language do you want to learn? English.

What do you love most about where you currently live? Nobody knows me.

What is your favorite colour? Ecru (also favorite word).

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? A pair of sneakers that Michael Jordan actually allowed to be licensed with his name and silhouette likeness.

Describe your personal style? Casually elegant.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Would pay a recent college graduate to walk around and continuously fan me off. It’s so hot…

What are you going to do after this? Rest my weary head.

Your favorite smell? Old people.

Do you collect anything? Paintings based on celebrity mug shots.

What makes you follow a blog? A quality that I like to call “followability.”

What's your favorite kind of onion? Vidalia.

What’s one thing you dream of doing? Tie: being the best person I can possibly be/attaining the power to completely destroy all my enemies.

What is your biggest regret? Not putting this meme on my blog to begin with.

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Just lie around and contemplate all my favorite things.

Do you have a tattoo? Yes, but not on my body.

What are your favorite books? What to Expect When You’re Expecting, Learn Conversation Japanese in 60 Days, Blogging for Dummies

Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous, or a little of both? Right handed, but don’t tell my left hand as it is insanely jealous.

Are you a big fan of memes? Why, yes I am.

Tag… you’re it!

1. Rosie at Fit, Healthy Hips.
2. FatDaddy at FatDaddy Rants
3. Katie J. at Katie J’s Weight Loss Journey
4. Kat at secrets...to losing...
5. Mrs. B. at breaking up with burgers
6. Rosie at DietSodaDiva.com
7. FatTrainer at FatTrainer
8. saoirse at saoirse

10 comments:

  1. See, that wasn't hard.

    I was eye rolling the fake answers, but the biggest regret did make me laugh, so you have that at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boring! bring back the knock knock shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwuhaaha you cracked!

    Seriously happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. paisley tie and striped pj's? Maybe I need a college student to fan me down too. Did it just get hot in here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me laugh so much! Old people smell just cracked me up. You're good at these memes:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the public mention Mr. Jack. Keep it up and I might just make you my brand new, uppaid publicist. As far as the meme, it looks a lot like Myspace surveys lol. I'll do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Darling Jack Sh*t
    I mentioned you in my blog again... remember when you said "blogging while jogging?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. anne, I don't remember what I had for breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ties and pj bottoms are sexy.

    Also silkworms are great lizard food. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh pick me pick me...I'm not a recent grad, but I'll still walk behind you and fan you off!!! Just think of the exercise I would get!! haa haa haa

    Loved your 'oh so true' answers! tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails