Friday, February 17, 2012

Tips to Boost Your Metabolism

• Instead of doing a “hop, skip and a jump,” do a “hop, skip, gambol, leap, dash, vault romp, prance and a jump.”

• Eat an AA battery for breakfast.

• Don’t skip meals (waitaminute… do people actually do this? Skip meals? Really? Wow…)

• Get off your butt. No, I’m sorry… I meant GET OFF YOUR BUTT!

• Go to bed the night before.

• Starving yourself actually slows down your metabolism, though not quite as much as eating a quart of cheese dip and watching a Storage Wars marathon.

• Coffee drinkers have a 16% higher metabolic rate than those who abstain, according to a study published in Folgers Scientific-Looking Studies.

• Chewing celery actually burns more calories than you take in (especially if you spit it out like I do).

• Drink a 5-hr energy drink every five hours.

3 comments:

  1. I drink about 56 cups of coffee a day so I must be doing it all right. Right? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ate 2 bunches of celery and didn't lose an ounce - but I got my sodium fix for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your site in web explorer, would check this?
    IE still is the market chief and a good part of other people will miss your excellent writing
    due to this problem.

    Look at my page :: 강남안마

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails